What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Happy 58th Birthday to Me.




We had the birthday party the day before.  That was the day everyone could come.  We had Jeremy Kayla and boys, Charity Anthony and girl, the Normans and then us.  I had asked for mud cake, which is cake made with worms, in this case candy worms.  It was delicious as it has chocolate pudding and crunched Oreos besides.
The actual day of my birthday Sheri and I went to the temple which was reopening after a couple months closure for remodel and cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment