What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Virginia Reel: Manteca Stake Handcart Trek 2015



The Virginia Reel is not my favorite dance, because the lead couple is very busy, but everyone else mostly just stands an watches until their turn comes.  Of course everyone gets to be the lead couple if you dance long enough.  In this dance everyone showed lots of enthusiasm and energy with clapping and doing the twirl when it was your turn.  This is Friday night, after a hearty supper and good spirits.  This followed eight miles of hiking with handcarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment