What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tony Report

Tony did well in soccer.  He usually plays defender and is pretty good at it.  I think he could be a really good soccer player, but I really think his best sport is basketball.  He needs an older brother back to work him some.  He seems to be doing well in school.  He has advanced to third grade next year.  I keep pushing him in Cub Scouts.  They changed the program so he has to pretty much start over with new requirements.  Somethings transferred over.  He is two thirds of the way to his wolf.    He has gotten four sports belt loops, flag football, fishing (he did at pack meetings) soccer and marbles.  He is really into ipad and ipod.  I guess he has inherited one of each. 
defender

his team 

No comments:

Post a Comment