What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Caleb's Fourth

library emails
Caleb is very busy, but here is his July Fourth report.  He says he has many meetings this week; and he also has pageant.  He is going to be ushering twice this week, so if you are in Nauvoo, look for Elder Wardle and say "hi."
The only other thing to report is we had a good 4th of July. We were able to attend the ward party and watch the fireworks from the church. We were playing football in our proselyting clothes with some of the other young men and the Marston kids, and then all of a sudden... all of the primary kids came running at us with water balloons and we ran away so fast. But we didn't get away fast enough. I looked to see where they all came from and I saw one of our favorite members (Brother Bunnell) just handing water balloons out by his truck pointing at us and telling the kids to get us wet. When we made eye contact he was dying laughing. It was so funny. I caught a few of the poorly thrown water balloons and chased him down. Oh... you know he was soaking by the time Elder Broadbent and I were done. It was awesome. No pictures cause I was too busy in the heat of the battle. But it was sweet.
leadership meeting
Service project injury

district


companion, Elder Broadbent

No comments:

Post a Comment