What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Oh Susana: Manteca Stake Handcart Trek 2015


I sat under a tree and watched as the young people took part in square dancing.  I really like
Oh Susana" and there was lots of enthusiasm.  As you watch my film, most of the groups caught on pretty well, but one group everyone seemed to have two left legs as after the hand swinging thingy it never worked out quite right.  The guys and girls were always running to get back together.  Maybe that is part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment