What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fourth of July Fireworks 2015



 We went to Turlock for fireworks.  They let them off at Stanislaus State.  We sat at the church, which is a couple blocks up the road.  We had a good view, with no obstructing trees.  Somehow my movie of the fireworks didn't turn out.  So this would have been a great spot, except for cars going up and down the road in front of us.  It made for an over vigilant Grandpa.

Two children and three grandbabies (three and a half with Charity's new one.)  Bronnie didn't make the pictures as he was sleeping in the stroller.  We had fun with Camberly and her pronunciation of fireworks.





No comments:

Post a Comment