What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dolma

I tried Dolma today shared by Mitra at work.  It is a totally new food to me so I was very hesitant.  I have issues with new food.  Mitra is Persian.  I told her the web said Dolma is Greek food.  She said the Greeks probably got it from Persia.  It is rice wrapped or stuffed in grape leaves.  I thought it tasted much like a pickle, at least the grape leaves.  The rice was rice and herbs together.  I would give it a passing grade.  Although I would prefer empanadas which I wrote about a couple days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment