What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Our Turkey Day started early with turkey bowl touch football.  We had a small group, us and the Wynns.  Charity and Anthony joined us so we had four on four.  Miranda made her very first in her lifetime turkey bowl appearance.  Tony went with us  but kept to the playground.  We made it a quick game, and each team made a score.  I had my annual slide in the wet grass incident so I was good.

A new Thanksgiving activity this year was to the Petersons for pie for breakfast. Levi loves chocolate pie, I  enjoyed apple pie, Sheri got the pumpkin she has been craving, and Tony got his chocolate pie.  We watched the Macy's Parade while we were there.

We had Thanksgiving dinner with the Normans.  They had quite the spread.  Sheri supplied rainbow jell-o and pies.  I took raspberries for the cheese cake.  Mark and Dianna had all their kids there, Joshua home from Logan.  Gary and Angie were also there with their younger kids.  We also had our three youngest.  I had forgotten how much I like turkey with gravy, and Stove Top stuffing.

cousins washing and drying

Tony on the tramp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxY9EON-sGc&feature=plcp
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGhEySLaXCs&feature=plcp




Football watching was mediocre at best, but coversation was good.  We took a ride to one of their rentals with newly laid tile in the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment