What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Life in Manteca: 57 Say it Aint So Again


Tony throwing dirt clods


A few trees left over from the orchard next door

One thing I've learned about Manteca, it seems to always be changing.  This last week, the almond orchard closest to our house has been knocked down.  Tony and I took a walk through the orchard to make sure it was knocked down all the way, and not just along the road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2O0W3x_MXQ
A video of the mulching of the orchard trees.
The other activity today is cleaning beginning the Christmas decorations.  We decided to wait a while on the tree, but have started make room for nativity scenes.



No comments:

Post a Comment