What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Natalia's Wedding Reception 11/22/2008

Bride, Daddy dance

Miranda, Mark, Charity

bouquet toss

The ring man
Natalia was married the Saturday before Thanksgiving.  We had four foster children with us.  It was an interesting day with them.  The reception and wedding lunch were at our church in Cupertino.  Sophia blew out her diaper going to the church from the temple.  Fortunately she was in a different vehicle, and was mostly cleaned up by the time we got to the reception, where we also had wedding lunch.  My sister Dianna and Charity helped clean her up.  At some point Joe Joe got away from us and someone had to bring him back into the church.  Tony was the ring man.  Jeremy missed the wedding, but went through the temple with Natalia in Rexburg.  He had entered the MTC for his mission a week before

No comments:

Post a Comment