What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Life: Happy Birthdays

With all those candles I thought she would burn the house down


During the past month, we have had three birthdays.  This started with Natalia October 17.  This is what I call our day of perfection.  It is the day our birth children are all two years apart. This year that was 27, 25, 23, 21, 19 and 17.   Of course Tony brings up the year at five--two plus ten.  Jeremy's birthday is the next day, October 18.  Charity quickly followed on November 1.  We were only able to celebrate with Charity as she lives close.  Jeremy is in Logan and Natalia in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment