What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Ace Train 29: Stadium Updates

Even though the Earthquakes have had their groundbreaking ceremony, there is little there but overturned dirt yet.  The club website reported, "The club broke ground on its new stadium on Oct. 21, 2012 and set a Guinness World Record in the process. The 6,256 who dug for 2 minutes at the event were the most ever to participate in a groundbreaking ceremony."

 On the other hand, the outer framework of the 49er Stadium seems to be just about done.  The stadium just keeps getting higher and higher.




I think the highest level you can see to the right of this picture is going to go all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment