What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Musical summaries (based on the movies)

***** The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall (25 Year)
****^ Love Never Dies
***** Enchanted (Amy Adams)
****^ Les Miserables (2012)
****^ Rigoletto (Feature Films)
****^ Celtic Women: A Christmas Celebration
****^ Tangled (Disney)
**** Walk The Line (Johnny Cash and June Carter)
**** Oliver! (1968 Best Picture)
****  Saturday's Warrior
**** Star Child
**** Oklahoma (1955)
**** Man of La Mancha
**** Grease
**** Into the Woods
***^ Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat (Donny Osmond)
***^ Funny Face
***^ Pocahantas (Disney)
*** Huckleberry Finn
*** Sweeney Todd in Concert
*** Sunday in the Park with George (Mandy Patinkin)
*** Christmas Carol (Jim Carrey, Disney)
*** Aristocats (Disney)
**^ The Marvelous Land of Oz (You Tube)
**^ White Christmas (1954)
**^ Chicago
** A Little Night Music
*^ Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
* The Civil War
* Robin Hood (Disney)
^ Saturday Night Fever (R version)

No comments:

Post a Comment