What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Life in Manteca 56: Garage is Clean

Sheri has gone to Utah for a few days to meet Baby Skylar, and to visit other grandchildren.  I took a few days off, so Tony could stay in school.  He loves school.  I turned my energies to garage.  For the first time since we moved to Manteca, the garage is clean and organized.  This means all the boxes have been gone through and unloaded.  It has been over a year and a half since we moved and finally we have gotten moved in and organized.  My tools are organized; instead of thrown and piled on my able.  Caleb was motivated to help with band practice scheduled.  The only problem is now I have baskets of things to put away in the house, and the living room is a mess.  However I have another day off with Veterans Day before Sheri will be home.
With the garage cleaned, Mark's band has a more comfortable place to practice.

Tony enjoyed dancing to the music


No comments:

Post a Comment