What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Train Ride Hogle Zoo

The train ride had two sections, the first through the zoo, and then the second through an area where there was Indian and pioneer and miner communities portrayed and the donkeys and wild horses.
Giraffe

Donkeys and wild horses

Lions, Sheri asked me if I saw the baby lions, and I didn't and I don't see them in the pictures either.


Selfie with Sebie, Tony and LIz

Indian teepee

No comments:

Post a Comment