What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Independence Day 2016

I got up early and did a little yard work.  I did get the front mowed.
Tony and I ran over to watch BFG at the theater,
Jeremy, Kayla and boys came over for ribs for dinner.  Sheri got Tony Roma's ribs at Costco.  They were very good.
For the first time, we attended Manteca Fireworks at Big League Dreams.  I got some pictures.  However it appeared the were cut short, without a finale by a premature detonation.  Hopefully everyone was OK.  Emergency crews were on the scene.
dinner



bouncy thing at Big League Dreams


Another bouncy thing

Swinging big time.


 Ready for fireworks









No finale movie because the show was cut short.

No comments:

Post a Comment