What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Manteca Restaurant Review Cabana Del Sol

This restaurant is located where Nayarit use to be, close to the corner of Union on Yosemite.  The new restaurant is quite an upgrade, in decor, menu and price.  It is now an upscale Spanish cuisine, which has an Italian and Peruvian flavor.  I gad a pasta dish which was delightful, lots of flavor.  Sheri had three taco plate.  I had one taco the next day, which had a big glob of fat.  Not cool at what they were charging.  They even charged a hefty amount for the chips and salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment