What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Si tira el aceite usado nos empapara a todos


La idea en este folleto es si tire el aceite, este sigue al mar, yd todos entonces tenemos que jugar en el aceite.  En vez de hacer esto, debe recicle el aceite, y tambien los filtros usados.  Si se cambia el aceite en un shop entonces la gente alli van a reciclar el aceite.  Si no, es importante hacerlo Ud mismo.
bolsa de reciclar el filtre de aceite

No comments:

Post a Comment