What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Independence Day Eve

The Normans Invited us over for dinner.  Mark is using his new smoker and made chicken and brisket.  Both were excellent.  Joshua and Chelsea were there with their new puppy.  Tony and Miranda got to meet the puppy.

He is a big baby with knobby legs.  However he does like to swim and chase the stick.  Max too was home, and a whole bunch jealous.  

On the way home I attempted a couple photos of the crypt behind their house.  The crypt is on the hill behind the golf course, and has a fence around it.



No comments:

Post a Comment