What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Positive Thinking Book: Ask...(LIfe's Most Important Answers Are Found in Asking the Right Questions)

This little book has a long title.  It goes on to ask 244 questions for an individual to make sure their thinking is on the right track.  It divides the questions into three sections:  Looking Inward, Looking Outward and Looking Upward.  Looking inward explores our self talk.  Do we ask ourselves the right questions so as to be ready to step out when opportunity comes?  Looking outward concerns our relationships with others.  Looking upward concerns our relationship with God.  Is prayer a regular habit? Are we Grateful?  Do we do what God asks?  Are we willing to ask, How can I help you God?
A very good book and can be reread to seek further inspiration.  It is written by John L. Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment