What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Northland Ward Party: Happy 100th Sister Cortez



I wore a mustache for the mariachi reenactment

Chips in your hat, which I won for answering the most trivia questions correctly at our table.  Tony won the Mexican leteria game.

Sister Cortez in blue


Tony and his balloons.  He had two special ones, and they were great for fighting.  He even put a mustache on one.  However when he put them down to go play, and I couldn't watch them as I was cleaning, the wondered away.  He did bring a couple balloons but not the ones he liked so much.







Cortez family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment