What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Meeting Family in Nauvoo: Elizabeth and Family

Elizabeth, Troy, Gabe, Emmaline (grandaughter), Elizabeth, my Natalia
Sheri's sister met us in Nauvoo, and we had a good time.  We met at the Kimball home, and then went to Carthage together, had lunch at Dairy Queen and a picnic dinner, toured a few homes, rifles and bricks, went on an ox ride and saw the musical.  It was a fun time.
Sisters

Sisters and cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment