What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tony the Goal Scorer



Tony got the ball in his own half and most of the other team in front of him (no off sides.)  He then made a clever self pass, He may have done that twice, passing past most of the defenders, and then running to get the ball himself behind them.  Tony can run really fast.  He then had only the keeper to beat, and did the same thing again, kicking the ball past the keeper when he tried to get it, and then running past the keeper, and he had an empty net into which he kicked the goal.  Tony has assisted in the past, but this is his first goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment