What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Northland Ward Halloween Party



I guess this is a shout out for Sheri more than for me.  The primary was over the event this year so Sheri was very busy.  I guess she was at the church from about 11 on.  Caleb made the throwing boad for the sponges and Sister Robbins painted.  I attended, ate a hot dog and chili nachos, and put my head in the board so kids could throw wet sponges at me.  Some of those kids threw really hard, and stood too close.  I got to ride the hay wagon, which was my goal.  However I felt guilty as our patriarch had his head in the board while I was away.  I didn't get a lot of pictures, Sheri got more and I will add them eventually.  Caleb and Kayla and boys were there as were Charity and Anthony and girls.  Caleb and Annie came, but I didn't get a picture of them.  They arrived late.  However Sister Bauer gave out pomegranates and I got a few as did Annie to take home.

Sheri and Primary Presidency getting award form Cub Scouts



Charity, Hayley, Camberly and Anthony



Jeremy and Skylar and below Kayla and Bronnie.  The boys didn't care for the hay ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment