What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, October 2, 2015

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints General Conference: October 3-4

Viewing Times and Options

Times one hour earlier on the Pacific Coast

Viewing Times (MDT)

Saturday, September 26
   General Women's Session - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 3
   Saturday Morning Session - 10:00 a.m.
   Saturday Afternoon Session - 2:00 p.m.
   General Priesthood Session - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 4
   Sunday Morning Session - 10:00 a.m.
   Sunday Afternoon Session - 2:00 p.m.

Digital Channels


Video


Audio


No comments:

Post a Comment