What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Conozca a Los Mormones

I would like to invite my friends, especially those you speak Spanish to a special showing of "Meet the Mormons" which is presented Saturday 10/14/15 at no charge.  It will be shown at 6 p.m. at the Chester building in Tracy.  This is a very good documentary which was a mild success at the box office and holds a spot in the top ten of documentary gates.  More importantly this movie is very well done.  I cannot watch it through without tearing up several times.  I will be there and love to say "hi."

No comments:

Post a Comment