What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Broadway Magic Peak

I have an inside peak at the show from rehearsal last night.  This is something you do not want to miss.  It is going to be fantastic.  The theme is centered around Disney Musicals, but it is much broader than that.  There is "Tangled," "Adams Family," "Millie," "Finding Neverland,' "Beauty and the Beast," "Aladdin," "The Little Mermaid," "Into the Woods" and so much more.  Jeremy has been doing set, and it is worthy coming just to see what he has done.  There are pirate ship with mast and rope ladders, a backdrop of New York, a castle, under the sea, an orphanage, a scrim for reflecting lights, a fogger and much more.
It is going to be great, today at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.  If there is anyway to be there I encourage you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment