What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Northland Ward Fall Festival

Come join us this next Friday (day before Halloween) for some early trunk-or-treating and a generally great time.  This is a Northland Ward Event and is traditionally very fun.  I am still mulling over our decorating arrangements, and it may be what the dollar store has available.  Primary puts this on so Sheri will be very much involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment