What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Morning After Broadway Review

No much time to write before church, but suffice it to say that my brain is full of music.  There are so many songs going through my head, and they keep changing up.  Right now it is "Modern Millie" and in a few moment is will be something else.  These songs were all son at the Manteca Stake Broadway Review.  (Now "Be Our Guest" is creeping through.)
It was an incredible night.  It was tribute to Jeremy's artistic talent, as well as Kayla's who did most of the painting.  Jeremy had a pirate ship on stage which was beautiful.  There were also a cabin, castle, orphanage, and sea scene all made from cardboard.  He also fashioned a scrim from a couple of sheets sewn together.  This allowed for lighting in the back.  They did a terrific job and it was a very fun show.  (Now a brain is going over the Ursula song.)  I am sure I will be stuck here for a while.
The evening gave an opportunity to see some old friends from Stevens Creek Ward, Bill Hammond and Carmen and Luis Carreno.  (Now I am hearing "Something to Believe In" which Annie and Caleb sang beautifully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment