What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Elder Caleb Wardle: End of Mission statement from Iowa Des MoinesMission Newsletter

Elder Caleb James Wardle: Elders and Sisters!  It has been great to serve with you in the beautiful ID double M.  The greatest and most vin valuable thing that I have learned as I have been a full-time set apart missionary is that we truly are children of our Father in Heaven.  This truth has been confirmed to me time and again.  It seems so simple.  But knowing that Father loves us and we are His children gives identity to everyone in the world.  It doesn't matter who you are.  You are just as loved as the brother or sister crossing the street in front of you.  With that in mind, there is no reason to think that you are better than others.  You are just as much a lost soul, the only difference is that you have found the escape.  In this sense you are obligated to helping free your friends.  I know that this is true and there is honestly no greater happiness is all the world than workin to help free a brother or sister from the incredible amounts of pain that they feel.  The mission isn't the end.  You will have greater opportunities to serve His children.  I'm grateful that I could be part of our service together.  It truly has been the best place in the world to serve a mission.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment