What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tony's School Picture and Second Grade Art

Tony is still short a few teeth

I think Tony's art work is becoming more sophisticated.  He is including hands and pictures.  He drew the picture above at church of his brother who is serving a mission.  The pictures below are from the same page, and represent pictures with a patriotic theme.
Don't Tread On Me

Log Cabin

Abraham Lincoln

Statue of Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment