What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Life in Manteca 111: Manteca Stake Broadway Review: Gardening

I survived the late Friday night practice and the all day practice Saturday.  I have the hardest time hearing and the music and where I am suppose to be.  Finally I just had to count the beat to get the song right.  But probably the best  I ever did was singing that night for the performance, although I was a little flat at the first.  I even danced a little, which went OK for a fat man.  As I mentioned I sang "Night of a Thousand Stars" form Evita.  
From the Stevens Creek Ward The Hammonds were there, Erin Hammond and her husband and her mom.  The Carrenos also were there.  Their daughters are both married but they have no grandbabies. Both families live in our stake, the Hammonds in the Tracy Ward and the Carrenos in the Monta Vista Ward.  Pat came from the ACE Train.  She brought a friend from Manteca.  I tried to find her after but couldn't.  Also Jeremy and Kayla and Kayla's dad as well as Charity and Anthony were there.


Tony had a hard weekend.  It finally got to him Sunday morning when he claimed he couldn't get ready for church without his mom as he hadn't seen her enough all weekend.  Sheri attended "Time Out for Women" with Charity in Sacramento.  Tony was with me at rehearsal Friday night.  He played with his Ipad.  We were rehearsing until after 11.  Then didn't get home until almost midnight.  Saturday he was with the Petersons all day while I rehearsed.  He came home briefly at 3 when I came home, but was back to the Petersons.  Mom came home at about 5 and we had dinner with Charity and Anthony and Camberly Rose.  Then Tony was left with Elise as babysitter for the performance. 
Sheri left right after the performance to rescue the baby sitter.  Skylar and Camberly were at the show.  My highlight for the night was I got to hold the Hokanson baby for a long time during the show.  Her name is Moriah.  She was big when she was born at over 10 pounds, but she is still beautiful little baby. I also got to hold Camberly.  

I stayed home from work Thursday.  I worked in the garden, in the heat.  I may have over done as I was sore.  exercise is good however, and we have a lot of weeds around the fence to get rid of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment