What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Miranda: Arriving in Twin Falls and Assigned to Burley

Miranda has arrived in Twin Falls.  She said the bus driver was confused and took them through Pocatello, adding an hour to their trip, but they arrived as you can see.  She is now serving in Burley.  Her area is two streets which are three or four miles long.  Her training companion is Sister Weiler.


Turns out Rachel Gass is in the same zone as Miranda.  They know each other from Young Womens in the Northland Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment