What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bible Videos: Thy Sins Are Forgiven: Jesus Heals a Man with Palsy

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-038-jesus-forgives-sins-and-heals-a-man-stricken-with-palsy?category=bible-videos-the-life-of-jesus-christ&&lang=eng
Jesus said to the man with palsy, "Thy sins are forgiven."  How could the Lord forgive sins?  To show that he had power to forgive sins, he cured the man of palsy, "Take up your bed and walk." 
The Lord had all power.  He is the son of God, the creator of heaven and earth, and the healer of our souls.  It is He who brings peace.  It is he who brings love.  It is he who restoreth the soul.  Jesus is the Christ.  He has gong below all things, so he can succor all.  Of this I testify in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment