What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

To the Movies: ****Snow White and the Huntsman

I didn't realize this was a Kristen Stewart movie before going, but was pleasantly glad it was.   Again we have Kristen dying and coming back to life, just like Twilight.  This movie is Snow White with motivation and characterization.  The black forest is scary, which makes it not good for kids but it is very entertaining for adults.  The mean witch/queen is very eery as well.  I really like the hunts man, and the dukes son creating a three way relationship.  My son didn't like the faerie scene, but I did.  The white stag was incredible.  And the arrow was so unexpected.  This is a movie with a strong female lead, almost Joan of Arc feel.

I would recommend this movie to those who want a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment