What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Movie Review: ***I Want Your Money

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70154724&trkid=2361637
Netflix instant
This is a political movie.  It uses satire, animation, and discourse to make a point.  The point is basically, that you cannot spend and tax your way to a better economy.  It compares Reagan with Obama, the different philosophies and the differing results.  It presents things with a conservative point of view, with the hope that we can get our spending and debt under control.  The theme is, taking money to give to someone else is still theft; no matter how much you say it is for the better good.  I enjoyed this, but felt the animation was too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment