What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Trip 2012: Idaho Falls


We started our vacation with a trip to Idaho Falls to visit Grandpa Scoresby.  It is fun to sit and talk with him.  We promised Tony a visit to the park and these are a few movies from the park.  First is Caleb and Tony making music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2BZPfHLFE&feature=plcpt
Next is Tony swinging.  He finally has learned to pump and keep himself going.  He seemed to pump for about an hour.  Says he focused on the frog to keep going.  The slide had the appearance of a frog. 
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=idYVHhCqXr0

  Of course such a trip needs some pictures.  Sheri's father and us.

Tony hide and seeking

 Iona Cemetery, Sheri's grand parents, great grandparents.  
At the Falls


No comments:

Post a Comment