What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life in Manteca 47: ****Taqueria La Mexicana

I think we have finally found a taqueria both Sheri and I can both enjoy.  Taqeria La Mexican is on Yosemite, and close to the library.  This taqueria has good chips and salsa and good tacos, and maybe that is all you need.  It lacks in decor, is a bit small, and didn't have many customers.  They had a very nice orange fountain drink.  The salsa bar included radishes and peppers.  I had a combo plate with enchilada and taco carne asada.  Sheri just had a taco.  There meat was nice.  Maybe too much salsa on the enchilada, but I like to mix the salsa with the beans and rice.  The plate also had guacamole and lettuce which mixed in nicely.  Sheri and I completed our evening downtown with window shopping along Main Street.  We looked at drums, antiques, rain sticks and tee shirts. 

I have decided that the best place to look for used books is the Library.  They are 25c for paper backs or five for a dollar, 50c for hardback unless individually priced.  The selection is limited, but you can usually find something you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment