What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, June 24, 2013

LDS Movie Review: *****A Search for Truth

http://www.mormonchannel.org/come-follow-me-the-apostasy-and-the-restoration?v=2272419549001

This movie is very inspirational. It is the story of the conversion of Wilford Woodruff to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  A family friend, Robert Mason, starts him on a search for the true church of God.  The vision Mr. Mason had is very interesting.  He sees the restoration, but does not partake.
Wilford identified four things he should find in the true church, organization, correct doctrine, ordinances and authority.  He finds these things.  He writes Father Mason to let him know.  However Father Mason passes away before the Elders each him.  The vicarious work was done for him.  I highly recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment