What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life In Manteca 68: Northland Ward

Tony found fruit on our back yard tree.  We decided they were cherries, then someone said plums from a plumless tree.  I have decided hey are cherry-plums.
This week, Friday after work was barbecue at the Normans to celebrate Natalie who goes away to school in three weeks.
Family news: Kayla, Jeremy and Skylar have moved back to California, half-time with us and half in Cupertino with Kayla's family.  They are getting married June 18.
Yesterday, Saturday, Caleb and I sang for the funeral of Sister Margot England.  At two Sheri and I attended the baptism of Brother Kyle Keller, and then at six we had the ward chili cook-off.  There were hot chili's and medium chili's and mild chili's and chili's labeled medium that were really hot.  I went through many glasses of water, but it was all good.  Corn bread is an added touch.  Tony played a game, of course there were several others, but this is Tony.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyfMAJbfz8

No comments:

Post a Comment