What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Charity's Baby Shower, and more

I asked, and it appears this is a women's gathering to honor Charity and her first pregnancy.  This Saturday she is going to be honored at a baby shower.  Natalia will be her tomorrow to participate.
Natalia is also coming for two more family happenings: Caleb is going through the temple Friday; and Jeremy and Kayla are getting married on June 18.  A busy elongated weekend.  I understand Mark will be here for the wedding.  I really want to get him to sing a couple songs, perhaps Iraqi Sun Rise, which he wrote while in Iraq.  I hope we can coax him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment