What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to Tony


Tony's 5th birthday started on Wednesday with cake )cupcake tower Miranda made) and presents.  He got a Captain America shooting shield, an Avengers movie, lots of clothes, a story book and a Real Steel wrestling rink and robot.

He also took his friends bowling.  He wanted to show off the form he learned from watching George.  Tony had the high score, even better than the adults who bowled.
Bowling crew, Tony, Joshua, Jeremiah and Marin



And then again today, cake and ice cream to share with Charity and Anthony, Alyssa and Jesse.  Charity made the cake.  Tony wanted it to say, I love you Mommy.  It was a brown heart.  Tony loves it when we sing to him, and we did it today and Wednesday.

Jesse came for cake



Tony even got a birthday greeting from his birthmother
happy birthday anthony i love you



    • Billy Wardle ‎"Thank you for saying happy birthday. I love you." Tony
      Yesterday at 3:23pm

No comments:

Post a Comment