What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sheri's Wood Projects: Table



This is our old table, we bought many years ago at a yard sale.  It was too large for the space available in our Living Room, so we traded with Charity.  Sheri redid it first.  She started on Martin Luther King Day.  She sanded it all down and repainted.  We were short a couple chairs.  Miranda has one. Charity added cushions.  She also added her cedar chest with a cushion she made for a bench  in the back.  Actually everyone helped some with painting or sanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment