What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Caleb's Music


Schedule for the next few weeks
Sunday 2/26/2012, Stake Musical Fireside; Northland building 7 p.m.
Caleb is singing with Miranda accompanying

Tuesday 2/28/12, Sierra High School advanced choir concert 7 p.m.
Green Room, Sierra High School, Caleb has a solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waRT-ZsS7EY&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Caleb's solo from You Tube

Mar 3 YM/YW Camp Fundraiser.  5:30    Northland Building; pulled pork dinner, $8 per person, $25.00 family donation.
Silent auction for items of worth (If you care to donate contact Caleb at 209-665-4439 or 404-379-9085.)  Sierra High School Jazz band to play

Mar 16 6:30 p.m. stake activity, Northland Building, Ole! Fiesta.  Music, Mexican food and games.

Caleb is going to be really busy over the next week.  Of these four events, Caleb will be singing or playing in three of them, and sometimes both.   Miranda is also accompanying on piano this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment