What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, July 22, 2019

Vacation Day Five: Zions National Park

We visited Zions National Park and made a short hike to Emerald Pool.  Tony stayed with Annie and Caleb and the hiked to Angel's Landing.  I left my hat at a stop as we were waiting for the shuttle.  We discovered it later.  We went back through the stops and Tony found it and jumped off the bus and ran and retrieved him making him the hero. 


The Three Patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Jacob is in back on the right with Moroni in front)

No comments:

Post a Comment