What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Vacation Day 4: Ely Artwork

I came upon a mural map; and Sheri was agreeable that we check it out.  So we drove through town and took pictures of murals and other art.  It was fun.  We also observed some statues and where they have made a replica old town.  We went past the library we use to frequent when we were first married.  When Sheri and I were first married we lived in Duckwater.  We did most of our shopping in Ely which was 70 miles away.  The town has seen some changes.  There is a new high school on the south side of town.  There is always a new swimming center, which closed too soon for us to enjoy.  The emphasis on murals was also interesting.
Animal replicas at McDonalds, Ely
Ely Murals (a sample) and other art

No comments:

Post a Comment