What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Summer Vacation 2019: Two Days in Cedar City

Cedar City presented several amenities, included hotel swimming.  Tony preferred Caleb’s pool as it was indoors.  He practiced corkscrews and several times landed on his back.  I preferred the one of our hotel as it was outdoors.  In addition to the temple, we first met Annie and Caleb at a park.  The entrance to the park was covered, making it hard to find, but the play area was very nice.  I guess it was designed by kids.  I wanted to get a picture of the Francis Webster statue I knew was in town.  Francis Webster was a handcart pioneer who became a prominent member of the community.  Two nights we ate at the All American Diner.  One night with Caleb and Annie; Todd and Hadley, and the other with Ty and Natalia and Ayden.
Tony practicing corkscrew

No comments:

Post a Comment