What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Day 8 Bryce Canyon National Park, Escalante National Monument and Capitol Reef National Park

From camping we headed east, traveling through Dixie National Forrest where we took some pictures from the road, and then to Bryce Canyon.  Because Sheri's foot was acting up Bryce Canyon was mostly just me stopping and walking to view points.  I really wanted a picture of Thor's Hammer and was able to get that.  The Escalante country was very interesting.  It varied somewhat but presented interesting rock formations and gullies.  Then on to Capitol Reef National Park.  We visited her with the older kids some years ago.  We were able to stop and see Indian Petroglyphs.  The rock has many interesting formations, and sometimes it seems like there are bubbles in the rock.  We made it to Grand Junction where we spent the night.
Dixie National Forest

Bryce Canyon National Park
Thor's Hammer
Escalante National Monument
Capitol Reef National Park
After Capitol Reef



No comments:

Post a Comment