What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Vacation and Family Reunion 2019

This is an outline of our vacation which took us from California to Arkansas and back again.  We traveled to by I-70 and came back by I-40 and the 99.  As I post photos i will include links on this page.  

Vacation Outline:
Day One, Saturday: travel
Sonora Pass

Day Two: Sunday: Mammoth Lakes
Mary Lake

Day Three: Monday: Travel
Bodie State Park

Day Four: Tuesday: Ely, Great Basin

Day Five: Wednesday: Cedar City

Day Six: Thursday: family Camping
Cedar Breaks
Panguitch Lake

Day Seven: Friday: Family Camping

Day Eight: Saturday:
Panguitch Lake

Day Nine: Sunday: Travel
Grand Junction

Day Ten: Monday: Travel

Day Eleven Tuesday: Travel:
Colorado Springs

Day Twelve: Wednesday: Arkansas
Marshall
WWII stories

Day Thirteen: Thursday: Arkansas, July 4th
Lunch
Fireworks
Buffalo National River

Day Fourteen: Friday: Travel
Clarksville
Parley P Pratt Grave
Oklahoma, New Mexico

Day Fifteen: Saturday: Travel
New Mexico
Arizona,
California
Mojave Desert National Monument

Sunday: recover

No comments:

Post a Comment