What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Panguitch Balloon Festival

I don't know who heard about it, but the message went through camp that we were heading to a morning Balloon Festival in Panguitch.  This was a two-day affair, but Charity and kids who didn't go the first doy missed it the second as there was too much wind.  When we got there there were no balloons in the air, and it looked like there were maybe 20 balloons.  However more kept arriving and in the end it seemed there were at least 100.  Out favorites were Smoky Bear and an owl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment